In Cold Blood (1967)
US silver dollar rolls under bed
The 1967 Columbia film "In Cold Blood" shows a US silver dollar being handled.
in central Kansas by two ex-convicts looking for money.
lets it roll under a bed, then has to reach under the bed to retrieve it.
1. The two men in a car plan their crime
A state prison convict tells two convicts that a Kansas farmhouse contains a safe with $10,000 in cash.
The two convicts are paroled and decide to rob the house and kill all of the residents.
They find that there is no safe.
2. Perry searches the girl's room with a flashlight
3. Perry finds a small purse
4. Perry opens the purse
5. Perry finds a silver dollar in the purse, which he takes
The coin appears to be a Morgan type silver dollar.
6. Perry drops the coin and it rolls under a dresser
Robert Blake as Perry
Scott Wilson as Dick
John Forsythe as Alvin Dewey
Will Geer as Prosecutor
Writers: Richard Brooks, Truman Capote (book)